Friday, June 26, 2009

psychic?

I watched Kill Bill for the umpteenth time the other day. I was so taken in by David Carradine's personality that I wikied him. He was found dead that day in Thailand.

Yesterday, I had copied couple of snaps and some music from a friend's HDD. I noticed there were two MJ songs, and was like..wow it's been so long since I heard MJ at all. Why don't I ever listen to him these days? And I played smooth criminal. He died that very afternoon.

Weird.

Is this the way souls bid adieu to some material aspects of the world that their manifestation made a connection with during the bodily stint? MJ's soul manifestation was his music, while that of Carradine's was his acting. And there is something special I feel in the context of personal impact about both of those soulful manifestations. Is such a thing possible only through art? Can engineering ever be sublime?

1 comment:

  1. One song you listen to and he's gone. I'm never ever playing my piano songs to you :)

    ReplyDelete